Warning: Exploring this aspect of the So I'm a Spider, So What? Wiki contains heavy spoilers.
|“||Taboo: A skill that is acquired by the person who violated a taboo. You must not raise it||”|
— System Description
Taboo is a skill that is increased usually though committing atrocious acts or something that shouldn't be considered natural.
Some known ways to raise Taboo:
- Acquiring certain title that require doing atrocious things, such as Kin Eater
- Certain evolutions, such as to Ede Saine
- Maxing out Heresy Magic
- Acquiring a ruler skill
- Using certain abilities of ruler System/Skill List
Upon reaching Level 10 in Taboo, information about the System can be viewed through a menu:
- System overview
- Details on all items in the system
- Update logs
- Points summary
- Reincarnation history
- Special item n%I=W
Browsing the information contained within Taboo causes nausea and induces feelings of guilt strong enough to distort a personality.
Some of the details of history of the world is missing, such as the involvement of Potimas and the dragon gods. In this way, the contents are designed to give the impression that mankind is generally at fault.
- The Divine Word Religion will persecute anyone who gains a level of Taboo, more often than not executing them.
|Stat • Attack • Enhancement • Active • Leadership • Perception • Magic • Resistance • Passive • Other|
Skill Points • Appraisal • Detection • Ruler • Taboo • Wisdom • Evil Eyes • Dragon • Vampire • n%I = W