Schlain “Shun” Zagan Analeit, formerly Yamada Shunsuke (山田俊輔) is one of the students who was reincarnated from Japan. He himself was reborn as the fourth prince of the Kingdom of Analeit, and later inherited the unique Hero Title from his older brother, Julius.
Due to his sizeable role in the story, he is considered the deuteragonist of the series and later an antagonist to the main story.
- 1 Appearance
- 2 Personality
- 3 Synopsis
- 4 Relationships
- 5 Powers & Abilities
- 6 Trivia
- 7 Gallery
- 8 References
As Yamada Shunsuke, he was characterized by his bluish-black hair and matching eyes. In the Anime, his overall appearance was fairly similar to his reincarnated self.
Shun is a young man with dark blue hair and blue eyes, an average height and a plain body. Like all reincarnations, his appearance has been described as attractive.
In his time in the academy, he wore a blue shirt with yellow decorations on the wrists and elbows and a light-brown cape with red and blue decorations on the neck.
Schlain is a kind-hearted young man who can be a little dense at times; he tends to be too trusting and honest. His kindness is such a predominant part of his personality that he finds taking the life of anything with a sense of self-difficult or even painful, as seen where he felt immense nausea and even fainted after learning that he had helped kill one of Feirune's parents. Having shown to have felt immense guilt and disgust of his actions even though the Dragon had attacked and endangered his friends and classmates and can thus be rationalized as justified self-defense. However, this trait allows him to gain the title Ruler of Mercy and the skill Mercy.
When Katia and Feirune are discussing the aspects of their reincarnation, Feirune mentions that it is impressive that Shun has been able to remain thoroughly average in his new life, even though he is a prince and considered a genius. Additionally, it has been noted that the one part of his personality that can be described as something besides “average” is his strong sense of responsibility. Besides this, Schlain tends to both underestimate the strength of his opponents and overestimate the strength of his allies. This is linked to his thoroughly average personality. He tends to view himself as “not special” even though he is exceptional. This causes him to accidentally put his allies in harms' way, as he did not notice how much of a gigantic impact his actions would have on others.
Due to his naïveté and trusting nature, Schlain never really questions the situations he finds himself in much, blinding him to the more negative aspects of life in his new world. This causes him to be oblivious to things that seem obvious to the other reincarnations who better adapted to this world, as seen in how he failed to notice the clear malice Cylis and the Queen had for him and the depth of Sue's romantic feelings or even think about what means the elves might have used to “secure” the other reincarnations. While he would eventually start to pay attention to his surroundings, by the time he does, it is usually too late for him to do anything about it. Still, since much of his naïveté stems from him not taking notice of his surroundings, he is actually capable of being quite perceptive if he is paying attention, being especially capable of reading his close friends' thoughts and actions.
After becoming the Hero, Schlain's naïveté only worsened as he became increasingly stubborn and reckless. This did not come from a point of arrogance, though, but rather a sense of duty and the belief that he needed to live up to Julius' legacy, believing he must never run and that he would find a way to defeat his enemies, no matter how strong they were. Unfortunately, his ignorance of his limits caused him to continually ignore others' advice and ultimately endanger both himself and his party by engaging an opponent far out of their league.
Ironically, it can be noted that due to Shun never spending too much time with Julius or even seen him in action out in the battlefield as the [Hero] or experienced any actual battles for that matter, Shun has instead built up an image of Julius based solely on his imagination and idolization of him. Not realizing or considering that his perception of Julius as someone who never backs down, even against foes that far surpass him or against a situation with overwhelming odd against him, might not be his older brother's true personality.
As seen from his fight against Sophia and Wrath due to the relative peacefulness of his reincarnated life and the constant protection and sheltering given to him by his loved ones, Schlain is very innocent and somewhat oblivious to the true darker aspects of war and combat. This is seen where he was shown to have made several tactical errors and mistakes during his confrontations against the both of them. This is seen where he would constantly attack both Sophia and Wrath using a simple straightforward approach without really thinking up of a strategy or plan to defeat them and would recklessly charge at them impulsively. And also due to his inexperience, Schlain has also shown to have poor control over his emotions, even while in the midst of a battle, as seen where he would frequently lash out and attack impulsively against the two of them without thinking due to letting his feelings run out of control and guide his actions instead of thinking things through.
A solid exampled to his inexperience and innocence is that Schlain has shown to think that he could somehow bridge the gap between himself and Sophia, simply because he was accompanied by his Party and believed that they could “somehow” defeat her together. Entirely ignoring the difference in power, strength, stats, skills and tactical combat experience between them leading to his group to be completely defeated.
Due to him never having faced human opponents and having never fought against someone who was stronger than him or even having any experience killing in general, Schlain is also shown to have serious hesitations to actually mortally wounding or killing another sentient human being, even when it is absolutely needed during a fight against a much stronger opponent. This is seen during his fight against Sophia, where despite his allies having made an opening for him to deal a fatal blow on her, he chose to instead aim for her torso instead of going for her neck or head due to not wanting to kill her despite the knowing of the massive difference if strength between them and how it could possibly his only opening to turn the tide of the fight to his favor.
After the Elf Village Battle during the conference between reincarnations and learning the truth from Wakaba about Potimas, the Elves and the current state of the world their living, Shun has shown to have begun showing changes in his personality. Despite learning the truth, he strongly protested about how they used and killed their classmate Hugo. After Sophia berates and hurting him physically about the events that happened, he starts to realize how insignificant and powerless his existence during events that has happened around him and him beginning to realize his shortcomings and indecisiveness.
Shunsuke was an average high school boy, and enjoyed playing an MMORPG with his two friends, Kyouya and Kanata. During class, he forgot his stationary and asked Yuri for stationary, with the agreement that he would give her candy. After viewing the mischievous acts of Mirei Shinohara and Kengo Natsume, a mysterious rift suddenly opened up in the middle of the classroom. He died due to a mysterious explosion in his classroom along with everyone in it.
Shunsuke was reincarnated as Schlain Zagan Analeit, the fourth prince of the Kingdom of Analeit born to the king's third princess consort, who died shortly after his birth. He grows up respecting his older brother, the Hero Julius Zagan Analeit, and adoring his half-sister, Suelecia, or “Sue”.
When they came of age, Shun and Sue participated in the “Appraisal Ceremony”, a public procedure where he would get appraised for the first time to show off his stats to the nobility. Causes an uproar with the nobles due to his stats, Skills, and amount of Skill Points. After the ceremony, he went to a small reception meeting various children of the nobility until he encounters Karnatia Seli Anabald, or “Katia”. After realizing that they both speak Japanese, he drags her to a small private room to have talks with one another. There, it is revealed in the talk that she is actually Kanata, having reincarnated as a girl. While wanting to discuss more, they were interrupted by Sue coming busting in.
Shun receives an egg as a commemoration gift of his and Sue's appraisal ceremony. A female earth wyrm hatches from it, and he names her Feirune, or “Fei”. One time, Shun and Katia, along with Feirune, read a Skill Encyclopedia and discussed on which to acquire to min-max their stats. They also took note of how all skills seemed combat-oriented for some reason.Sometime after this, Shun went to the sporting grounds with Fei to do some training when the earth wyrm suddenly spoke to him through a telepathy skill she acquired from the Skill Encyclopedia, revealing herself to be the reincarnation of Mirei Shinohara.
During a training session with Fei and Katia, Shun learns the latter picked up the Appraisal Skill, which prompts him to acquire it as well despite it being considered useless. He also trained alongside Sue with their caretakers, the Kingdom's former court mage Anna and retired knight Klevea. During one of their sparring matches, they were interrupted by the sudden arrival of Julius, who decides to spar with Shun in Klevea's place. After being utterly defeated, Shun finally gains a goal: to try to reach his brothers' heights.
As Shun and Katia started becoming teenagers, they and Fei were suddenly called to meet the elf ambassador Potimas Harrifenas. There they meet another reincarnation: their former teacher Kanami Okazaki, who was reborn as Potimas' daughter; Filimøs Harrifenas. She reveals that she has been searching the world for her students with the elves' help and proposes they join her at the Kingdom's famous academy for nobles to meet some of them, to which they all agree.
After enrolling into the Royal Academy, Shun attends an entrance party with Katia and Filimøs when Sue confronts them and demands to know who Filimøs is. Fortunately, Shun and Katia can calm her down. Following the party, Filimøs takes Shun and Katia to meet the two fellow reincarnations who are also attending the academy: Hugo Baint von Renxandt, the reincarnation of Natsume Kengo and first prince of the Renxandt Empire, and Yuri Ullen, the reincarnation of Hasebe Yuika and Saint Candidate.
Later Hugo, who had developed envy towards Shun for standing out more than him, tried to assassinate Shun during an expedition to a mountain close to the academy. Hugo's plan fails due to the intervention of Ms. Oka.
After receiving the Hero Title, Shun's father, king Meiges, orders him to return home. There he is appraised, and confirmed to be the owner of the Title, meaning Julius must have died in The Great Human-Demon War. After his family mourned, since there was no news from the battlefield Julius fought on, Shun had to quit the academy and stay at home while prepreparing to be publicly unveiled as the new Hero at any time. Shun mostly spent his time whilst stuck at home training and communicating telepathically with Katia and Sue. During their conversations, Shun noticed they were both acting off, but he ignored it.
News from the battlefield finally arrived in the form of Hyrince, the only survivor of Julius' party. From him, he learns that Julius was killed by a mysterious white girl using a rot attack that reduced his body to dust. The only thing that remained of Julius was his scarf, which Hyrince gave to Shun. Distraught at the loss of his brother, Shun vows to avenge him.
Near the day when the new hero will be announced, Shun and Sue are summoned by their father, but when they arrive, something unbelievable happens: Sue kills her father and frames Shun. Sue was under the effect of Lust, a skill that Hugo acquired after his defeat by Ms. Oka.
After escaping from the castle, Shun is attacked by a brainwashed Katia, who uses the last fragment of her male conscience to blow herself up before she could hurt Shun. This broke Hugo's brainwashing of Katia. There was no time to celebrate because now Sophia, a mysterious girl strong enough to beat Ms Oka, appears with two ninja-like warriors. The situation grew bad, but in the right moment a newly evolved Fei shows up to rescue Shun and company, although they are forced them to leave behind Leston and his soldiers as a decoy.
Ten days later Shun is using the house of a friend of Hyrince's to hide, Katia is almost recovered from the self-destructive explosion she caused, but Ms. Oka is in a coma condition after fighting Sophia. Bad news arrives, setting the day of Leston and Katia's parent's execution. Shun decides to go to rescue them even without Ms Oka. Ronandt, the most powerful human mage and Julius magic teacher, ambushes Fei with long range magic attacks. After a couple of maneuvers Shun and Hyrince reach Ronandt, who teleports away.
In the throne room, Leston and Katia's parents are decapitated by guards just when the party arrives. After knocking down all the guards, Shun uses his secret skill Mercy, which he had previously used to save Katia, to resurrect the beheaded prisoners. Cylis was another story, as his mind has been broken, and Mercy only fixes the body.
After Wakaba killed Julius, she attempted to hack the System and delete the Hero Title. However, for “some reason”, it failed and Shun, of all people, has inherited the title, having seemingly been calculated by the system to be the “most suitable person”. While Wakaba briefly considered just killing him due to the danger he poses, she ultimately relented for Ms. Oka's sake. Therefore, she instead decided to simply “remove him from the picture”. Furthermore, Wakaba later theorized that it was Sariel who interfered with her attempt to delete the Hero title and personally handpicking Shun to be the successor, not because he was the “most suitable” but due to his affiliation with Wakaba.
The Fall of Analeit was actually staged to protect Shun, as Potimas had secretly taken over the nation by brainwashing several high-ranking officials. These people included Shun's father, Meiges, and half brother, Leston. This recontextualizes the king's assassination as euthanization, since Wakaba could not break the brainwashing. Furthermore, while Sue was indeed brainwashed during the assassination, it is revealed that, before this, the Princess had already joined Wakaba of her own free will.
Shun's escape during the chaos was all part of Wakaba's plan: to turn Shun into a criminal by framing him for the coup, and thus force him into hiding. However, after Shun unlocked the Mercy Skill, she wondered if the Hero would join her if he were to learn the truth of the world. Subsequently, designing a scenario to increase his Taboo level by executing some of his acquaintances and forcing him to resurrect them. In the end, not only was Wakaba successfully able to increase Shun's Taboo level, but dying also broke Potimas' brainwashing over the hostages. The only thing that was not part of Wakaba's plan was Shun's short battle with Ronandt, who was acting alone to test Shun.
While it was Wakaba's hope that Shun would not be involved in the war, the elves, despite all the damage to Potimas' intelligence network, have managed to message Ms. Oka about their village being under attack, prompting the Hero to travel there. In an attempt to stop him, Wakaba blocked the Great Elroe Labyrinth in hopes that Hyrince, who is secretly a clone of Güliedistodiez, would convince Shun to stop, only for him to instead help him past the roadblock. As Shun and his party traversed the Labyrinth, Wakaba tried to stop them, but could not think of a non-lethal method. In the end, Shun and the others successfully entered the Elf Village while Wakaba was occupied with other matters.
Following his shock upon seeming Wakaba alive, Shun finally succumbed to the pain caused by Taboo and lost consciousness. Fortunately, Wakaba did not mean any harm and moved to check on him but was stopped by his party moving to defend his now defenseless body. Katia believed that Wakaba was responsible for Shun's state and demanded she tell her what she did. However, Wrath intervened and explained it was probably a side effect from overusing the Mercy skill before releasing a huge amount of killing intent that threatened her and the others into surrendering. Wakaba then had Sophia and Wrath escort the still-unconscious Shun and his party away from the battlefield, effectively taking them out of the remainder of battle.
As a result of maxing-out the Taboo skill, Shun started hearing a voice inside his mind that constantly told him to "repent". Some time later, he eventually regained consciousness in a room inside the Reincarnations' quarters. Making his way to the hall, he found Wakaba about to explain the current situation to the other reincarnates. He then asked if he too would be allowed to participate, speaking in an uncharacteristically resentful tone as he finally confronts Julius' killer.
- Karnatia “Katia” Seri Anabald
- As the first reincarnation he has met in the new world and also one of his closest friends in Japan, Shun has a positive and close relationship with Katia, often confiding his worries and fears with Katia in numerous occasions. Shun sees Katia as a very valuable friend, continuing to see her as his former male self, much to the dismay of Katia, who was beginning to develop romantic feelings for Shun. Due to knowing Schlain's naïveté and denseness, Katia is known to put extra effort in looking out for him and is the one generally responsible for taking care of him when things regarding the darker aspects of their reincarnations' lives becomes a concern. This is seen where Katia is the one primarily responsible for informing Shun about the more malignant and darker aspects of their world, when his denseness and innocence renders him too blind to see it. Katia was also the one responsible for helping protect Shun from the politically related matters and issues of the Analeit Kingdom due to his lack of understanding regarding politics despite being a prince.
- Filimøs Harrifenas
- Ms. Okazaki “Oka” Kanami was Shunsuke's homeroom teacher in their previous lives. While he treated her with the sense of respect expected from a student to a teacher, he sometimes considered her to be a “demon” due to her habit of questioning students she knew did not know the answer to make them pay attention. Even after reincarnating, Shun continues to respectfully refer to Filimøs as “Sensei” and continuously gave her the benefit of the doubt despite her clearly keeping secrets. It was not until he learned of the questionable methods she used to “secure” the other reincarnations that Shun finally began questioning her trustworthiness. Despite this, though, he still came to her aid during the Elf Village Battle, but ultimately was left wondering whom to trust when his close friend Kyouya was revealed to be on the side of the demons.
- After agreeing to go to the Elf Village to stop Hugo, Shun was shown to have also resolved himself to save the elves from being killed by the Renxandt Empire army. As seen during the Empire's invasion, despite the Elves obvious arrogance, contempt, and disgust at Shun and his party that they barely concealed under false politeness due to Filimøs and Potimas's orders and Hyrince reminding him of their true objective to simply defeat Hugo, Shun himself tried to repeatedly save them as many of the elves as he can and even went as far as endangering himself numerous times to do so, Shun himself even attempted to use his skill [Mercy] to revived them after they were killed and would have done so if not for Hyrince stopping him. Shun likely goes this far to save them is due to believing that as he is the “Hero” he needs to save them as well, regardless of their attitude towards him.
- Suelecia “Sue” Analeit
- As his younger half-sister and one of the few family members he is close to, Shun is generally protective of Sue, and tries to live up to his sister's great expectations of him. Because of this, Shun hides the fact about his reincarnation status and memories, fearing he might hurt her feelings and feel betrayed about this revelation. Despite his close relationship with his sister, it is evident that Schlain himself is completely oblivious to the latter's obsessive love for him and the darker aspects of her personality.
- Julius Zagan Analeit
- As the current hero and Shun's older brother. Shun greatly admires Julius not only for his skills but also his character's traits, often imagining what his older brother would do in difficult situations. On top of balancing his duties as the hero of the world, Julius would try to make time and visit Shun, sometimes engaging in friendly spars and not wanting to disappoint Shun's admiration towards him. After his death and Schlain's inheritance of his Title as the “Hero”, Shun is shown to have begun emulating Julius and basing his actions on what he believes Julius would do in the situations that he was facing. Shun has even begun copying Julius's habit of always trying to help others in need despite the immense, possibly lethal danger it would bring himself and his companions. However, due to Julius's busy schedule as the Hero that kept him away from the Kingdom and their limited interactions and the two of them never having gone together into the battlefield, it can be noted that Schlain himself never truly got to truly Know Julius's personality when in the field as the Hero. As such Schlain himself is not truly emulating Julius's personality, but rather, he is following and copying what he Believes to be Julius's personality.
- After Julius, Shun has stated to be closest to his second-eldest brother, Leston. This is seen where Shun considers him someone he could rely on always. After the downfall of their kingdom, Leston has shown to fully support Shun as the New Hero and makes sure to remind him of his new duties.
- Cylis is Shun's oldest brother. Due to Cylis's serious attitude and stoic personality and him being entirely devoted and focused to running the kingdom as the Crown Prince, Shun did not have a particularly close relationship with Cylis and was stated to be uncomfortable with him due to his personality. However, due to Julius's optimism of rekindling his and Shun's relationship with Cylis, Shun was hopeful that he could strengthen his relationship with Cylis. However, due to Schlain's innocence and denseness, however, he was oblivious to the silent resentment Cylis held for him and was greatly shocked upon learning of his brother's dislike for him upon revealing their father's attempt to make Schlain the primary heir.
- One of Shun's classmates and fellow reincarnated from Japan, Feirune was given as a gift to Shun and his sister, Sue, during their royal appraisal ceremony. Due to her evolution as a dragon later in the series, Feirune becomes one of the strongest members of Shun's faction. Shun greatly trusts and relies on Feirune, especially during battle. Similar to Katia, Fei also places much effort in helping and protecting Schlain due to his naïveté and denseness rendering him either to be too oblivious or completely ignorant of the darker aspects of their new world, and she pitches in to help him get out of sticky situations when his foolishness puts himself into a bad situation.
- Kunihiko Tagawa & Asaka Kushitani:
- After reuniting in the Elf Village, Shun was happy to meet the both of them again in their reincarnated lives and was impressed at their level and strength upon them revealing their status as veteran Adventurers. Later upon seeing their actual skill and experience and Hyrince praising the two due to their impressive accomplishments and achievements in the field, Shun developed a level of jealousy towards them due to realizing that in comparison to them, who had already accomplished so much and gained significant achievements in the New World they inhabit, he had so far done and accomplished nothing truly noteworthy yet.
- Hugo Baint von Renxandt
- One of Shun's classmates and a fellow reincarnate from Japan. Shun was never close with Hugo even back in Japan, due to their clashing personalities and different cliques. As the series progress, Hugo felt increasing jealousy and anger towards Shun, as he felt he should be the main protagonist of new world and not Shun, who he feels is stealing his limelight. As seen in his inner thoughts regarding Hugo, Shun himself is largely oblivious to Hugo's resentment towards him and upon him making it known, Shun himself was still confused as to why he was so angry with him.
- Sophia Keren
- Shunsuke and Negishi never really interacted much in their previous lives, although he did inwardly refer to her by her mocking nickname "Rihoko". Shun first encountered Sophia when she aided Hugo's coup, during which he was powerless against her due to her magic resistance. He deduced she was a reincarnation from her interactions with Filimøs and later learned her identity from the latter, though he still thought that her actions were "unforgivable". Despite having realized that Sophia is much stronger than him, Shun opted to once again face her during the Elf Village Battle, foolishly thinking that he could “somehow” defeat her. This, however, only ended up getting him continuously beaten by her until he finally realized that he never truly stood a chance against her to begin with, and she was only ever toying with him.
- During their past lives, Kyouya was one of Shun's best friends. Because of this, he was shocked when Filimøs revealed he was the commander of the 8th Demon Army when they finally met again during the Elf Village Battle. As seen in their reunion, Shun himself was shocked by Wrath's viciousness and cold-blooded outlook of life as he began massacring the Elves, showing that he had changed completely from how he used to be back in Japan. Like with Sophia, Shun himself also tried to fight against Wrath and defeat him, but his attempts were all easily stopped by the latter due to the large gap in power between them.
- Shun first learned about Shiraori from Hyrince. Due to her having killed Julius, Shun saw her as someone “unforgivable” and an enemy he would have to face sooner or later. As seen during his fight against Sophia, Schlain himself has developed a grudge against the “White Woman” and desired to avenge his older brother. When they finally crossed paths during the Elf Village Battle, however, Shun was shocked to learn that his brother's killer was the reincarnation of his classmate Wakaba Hiiro. While the two never really interacted in their previous lives, they did unknowingly party up online on one occasion, as she is secretly the famous player known as “Baldy”.
- Shun first meet the Pop during his appraisal ceremony, during this brief meeting, Schlain got the impression that he was “kind” and was completely oblivious to the latter's true nature. After his party theorized that the Church was brainwashed into following Hugo, Shun made it one of his priorities to “save” him as well.
Powers & Abilities
As a reincarnation, Shun was born with a unique skill, above-average stats, increased proficiency gain that is high even among fellow reincarnates, and innate skill points, causing natives to view him as a prodigy. After acquiring the Hero title, Shiraori regards him as the strongest human reincarnate alongside Kunihiko and Asaka and the most powerful as for stats. However, he is held back by his lack of practical battle experience and his stats are still far inferior compared to the classmates reborn as monsters.
- Hero Sword: A weapon given to him by Leston and previously owned by Julius that serves as his primary weapon. Unbeknownst to him, it is actually an item crafted by D herself that can only be wielded by the current holder of the Hero Title and possesses a one-time-use attack powerful enough to kill even a god.
Titles & Skills
- Divine Protection: His unique reincarnation skill; it makes it easier for him to achieve the desired result in any situation. While he himself believes it to be useless, Shiraori considers it “broken” due to how it can interfere with fate itself.
- Hero: A unique title only one person in the world might have at a time; grants increased stats, advanced light magic, access to unique items, and special evolutions for his contracted creatures.
- Mercy: Allows him to revive the recently deceased as long as their bodies are reasonably intact. However, usage will cause him to acquire the Taboo skill, which will further increase in level with each subsequent usage. Furthermore, using it placed a heavy burden on his soul, which would result in his death if he were to overuse it.
- Taboo: Gained following his first usage of Mercy; it increased in level as he commits acts that are considered “taboo”, like reviving the dead. Upon reaching LV10, its effect activated, causing him to learn the truth of the world.
- Magic Power Perception & Magic Power Operation: Allows him to perceive and control magic power to cast spells.
- Light Magic: Allows him to summon and manipulate light that can burn, pierce, and even vaporize targets; it is noted to his strongest magic affinity and was further boosted upon acquiring the Hero title.
- Water Magic: Noted to be his second-strongest magic affinity; it allows him to summon and control water. He is skilled enough with it to put out Hugo's fire magic.
- Swordsmanship: he was trained in swordsmanship by Klevea, a former knight, and has even able to put up a fight against Julius, though the latter tried his best to hide this. However, as noted by Sophia, however, due to Schlain's naïveté and inexperience fighting human opponents, his swordsmanship is too “proper” and is practically non-adaptable to unexpected situations, this is seen where he was unable to deal with sneak attacks and other “dirty” tactics an opponent may use against him due to only having experience fighting monsters.
- Battle Divinity: Accelerates his motor functions and reflexes using MP; often viewed as essential for combat.
- Monster Taming: Allows him to tame and form contracts with monsters. He used it to form a contract with Feirune, though it is noted that he did not actually “tame” her.
- Summoning: Allows him to teleport his tamed monsters to his side from anywhere in the world.
- Peorat: Only happened in the web novel version of the story, Shun found and tamed an oddly common palm-sized lizard-like light wyrm. It eventually evolves into a high-ranking light wyrm due to Shun's Hero title. This wyrm was replaced by Feirune in the light novel version of the story.
- Feirune: The reincarnation of one of his classmates, Mirei Shinohara. However, while they share a contract, it has been stated that Shun has not actually “tamed” her.
|Volume 1-S2: Reincarnation|
|Human||LV1||Skill Points: 100,000||Schlain Zagan Analeit|
|Average Offense Ability :||20|
|Average Defense Ability :||20|
|Average Magic Ability :||314|
|Average Resistance Ability :||299|
|Average Speed Ability :||20|
|Mana Perception LV8 • Mana Operation LV8 • Magic Warfare LV6 • Magic Power Conferment LV5 • Magic Attack LV3 • MP Recovery Speed LV7 • MP Lessened Consumption LV2 • Swordsmanship LV3 • Destruction Enhancement LV2 • Mental Warfare LV2 • Energy Conferment LV1 • Concentration LV5 • Hit LV1 • Evasion LV1 • Vision Enhancement LV4 • Auditory Enhancement LV7 • Olfactory Enhancement LV2 • Taste Enhancement LV1 • Tactile Enhancement LV1 • Life LV5 • Magic Mass LV8 • Instantaneous LV5 • Persistent LV5 • Strength LV5 • Solidity LV5 • Alchemist LV8 • Protection LV7 • Running LV5 • Divine Protection • n%I=W|
- In the Web Novel Shun's dragon isn't a reincarnated student.
- Shun's best magical affinity is Light, followed by water.
- His Taboo Level rose to level 10 after he revived Anna in Volume 5.
|Reincarnations||Kumoko • Shun • Katia • Fei • Filimøs • Yuri • Hugo • Sajin • Ogi • Kunihiko • Asaka • Sophia • Wrath|
|Natives||Ariel • Meiges • Julius • Cylis • Ronandt • Sue • Potimas • Merazophis • Ael • Sael • Riel • Fiel • Hyrince • Yaana • Jeskan • Hawkin • Aurel • Dustin • Balto • Bloe • Agner • Felmina • Anna • Klevea • Wald • Sanatoria • Kogou • Huey • Darad • Buirimus • Goyef • Basgath|
|Gods||Güliedistodiez • Shiraori • Sariel • D • Meido|