The Great Garam Forest that surrounds the village is one of the five locations that a Queen Taratect calls home. This is only possible due to an impenetrable barrier surrounding the village. The area covered would take an entire day to travel from one end to the other.
As a consequence of their seclusion, the elves have made their village completely self-sustainable, with cropland and irrigation systems a-plenty.
The Elf Village itself is covered in a powerful large scale barrier that is even strong enough to keep someone like Ariel from entering, effectively making the village near impenetrable. As revealed by Filimøs, in the entire history of the village, there has been no successfully invasion of the village thanks to this barrier.
Like elves from fantasy, they have woven their homes from trees. The branches and trunks have been twisted and turned into small, elegant homes.
Major Spoilers: Elven Secrets The Elf Village is also home to most of the ancient, MA-draining technology left on the planet. Potimas makes full use of these facilities to conduct experiments in his quest for immortality. One of those experiments involves gathering the reincarnations and experimenting on them. Filimøs is manipulated and kept in the dark about this, being one of them herself.
Main Elf Village
This is where the majority of elves lived. Many of their homes are built into gigantic trees, where the interior will be hollowed out.
Located in a small clearing some distance away from the main village. Is a farm tended by the reincarnations gathered by Filimøs. The reincarnations live self-sufficiently, growing vegetables and raising livestock. Initially, the elves had a strong presence when the reincarnations were too young, but they slowly transitioned to just monitoring and providing supplies.
- Potimas Harrifenas - Head of the Elves
- Filimøs Harrifenas - Daughter of Potimas, Reincarnation
- Ren Aikawa - Reincarnation
- Kenichi Ogiwara - Reincarnation
- Kunihiko Tagawa - Reincarnation and Adventurer
- Dai Tsushima - Reincarnation
- Maki Shouwato - Reincarnation
- Aiko Lijima - Reincarnation
- Asaka Kushitani - Reincarnation and Adventurer
- Sachi Kudo - Reincarnation
- Shuuko Segawa - Reincarnation
- Saki Temarikawa - Reincarnation
- Himiko Tonooka - Reincarnation
- Chie Nanase - Reincarnation
- Mio Furuta - Reincarnation
- Year 850: Potimas and his daughter Filimøs visit the Analeit Kingdom as goodwill ambassadors
- Year 851: Filimøs enters the Analeit royal academy
- Year 856: The armies of the Renxandt Empire and the Demon King converge on the elf village
- Wanting to keep an eye on Potimas, Ariel had one of her Queen Taratects stationed in the forest in near the village as a deterrent against him.
|The World of Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?|
|Locations||Great Elroe Labyrinth • Analeit • Renxandt • Alleuis • Sariella • Demon Realm • Mystic Mountains • Elf Village|
|Characters||Reincarnations • Natives • Humans • Demon • Elves • Gods|
|System||Administrators • Divine Voice • Skills • Titles • Magic • Monsters • Attributes|
|Conjuring||MA Energy • Souls|