Warning: Exploring this aspect of the So I'm a Spider, So What? Wiki contains heavy spoilers.
It was later revealed she was the one responsible for transporting the Japanese reincarnations to the other world and that the mysterious explosion was an attack that targeted her.
For majority of the series, D has intentionally hide and conceal her identity and appearance, preferring to communicate to characters indirectly either using a summoned smartphone or via telepathy.
It is only volume 9 of light novel do readers get an accurate description of her. D has the appearance of a high school girl with waist-length straight black hair and eyes of various colours (includes black, gold, and red). Her normal outfit consists of a school uniform and a pair of glasses (LN - other sources may differ).
|“||I wish you'd phrase that a bit more flatteringly. You could say that I'm malice incarnate, for example.||”|
D cares more for her own personal amusement than anything else, but she's described to speak in a voice devoid of emotions. She is a playful self-proclaimed "Ultimate evil god", and most of the time states that she does things simply for entertainment.
She appears to have a sadist personality, as she enjoys watching and toying with Kumoko.
D was first indirectly introduced as a silent figure who was spectating the adventures of the main character and enabled the creation of Kumoko’s Wisdom skill after hearing her short rant in the labyrinth. She later intervened and properly introduced herself to Kumoko, when another administrator tried to investigate Kumoko after the death of a fire dragon.
It was later revealed that D was the one responsible for the students' reincarnation into the other world; she equipped the reincarnations with the mysterious n% I = W skill, which allows them to but is not limited to giving them Level Up regeneration and integrating the class into the system. She also gave each student a custom Skill according to her perception of them and reincarnated them into species that best matched the wavelength of their souls.
She is also responsible for the creation of the System, a complex planetary-scale conjuring that allows the inhabitants of the world to use skills and helps with the usage of magic. She obliged the request of Güliedistodiez and created the System as a way for the planet's inhabitants to earn the energy needed to restore the planet on their own. The System itself, though, is a double-edged sword that was implemented in part due to her curiosity and sadism.
- D views Kumoko with a sadist perspective, taking enjoyment and amusement in seeing her struggle for survival and beyond. While she is not considered the series’ main antagonist, she has on occasions both directly and indirectly placed obstacles in Kumoko's path, never making it easy for Kumoko to accomplish her goals. D has maintained a near non-interference policy to the other world and newly arrived reincarnations as she is considered an outsider though she is quick to break her stance if her actions will result in more entertainment. D can be considered fond of Kumoko, after learning about her constant struggles and near-impossible survival in the harsh dungeon. She has given Kumoko numerous minor assistances in her journey, such as granting Kumoko's request for a new skill, Wisdom; granting her the title, Champion, and giving her hints about the future.
- Güliedistodiez or Gülie for short is a fellow administrator of the other world. He is considered an acquaintance and an indirect subordinate of D. Despite being the original creator of the system, D left the heavy responsibility of maintaining and troubleshooting the System to Gülie. Despite the planet technically not being under D's jurisdiction, D has left him a few restrictions, that can be seen as hampering his abilities in controlling the planet. While Gülie is grateful for D's assistance in creating the system, he is also annoyed by D's constant interference in the other world's affairs.
- Another administrator of the other world. Sariel isn’t in a friendly relationship with D. It’s later revealed that D was the one that confined Sariel into the core of the system, making her the Divine Voice that both the reincarnations and inhabitants hear when they gain a new ability/title.
- While D is observed as emotionless and nonchalant in the outgoings of school life, it is implied that D was still annoyed by Fei's actions in the previous world. Due to this D decided to reincarnate Fei as a Dragon – a species she looks down on.
D is assumed to be one of the strongest gods in the multiverse - many gods are afraid of her and do not dare to enter places that are under her jurisdiction. The lack of Dragons on earth is implied to be caused by her presence there.
- Physical Strength beyond the System: As a god and an administrator of the system, it is assumed her stats would be above the System's limit.
- Conjuring: D has displayed the greatest feat of conjuring in the series: creating and designing the highly complex System with seemingly little effort.
- Counter-Measure Resistance: D's conjuring is so strong that it was completely unaffected by Potimas' anti-system barrier.
- Frightning Aura: The mere act of using conjuring makes D give off a frightening aura that terrifies even fellow gods.
- System Manipulation: As the creator of the system, D can freely alter it however she pleases, allowing her to, for example, make new skills.
- Immortality: As the God of the End, it is expected she will still survive till the end of the universe.
- Telepathy: She can communicate with Kumoko by reading her mind.
- Darkness: Appears as a vast field of darkness when perceived by Gülie
- Stealth: Although weaker than Meido in direct combat, she is skilled at evading detection.
- Miscellaneous Skills: As stated by herself, D can do "anything" if she sets her mind to it, even without her conjuring.
- She owns a wide variety of powerful and pointless magical artifacts. Such as a cursed set of playing cards and a one-time use baseball bat that can destroy powerful magical barriers.
- She has a general dislike toward dragons.
- She is known to be an avid gamer.
- Her voice actor voiced Visha from Youjo Senki and Fubuki from One Punch Man among others.
|Reincarnations||Kumoko • Shun • Katia • Fei • Filimøs • Yuri • Hugo • Sajin • Ogi • Kunihiko • Asaka • Sophia • Wrath|
|Natives||Ariel • Meiges • Julius • Cylis • Ronandt • Sue • Potimas • Merazophis • Ael • Sael • Riel • Fiel • Hyrince • Yaana • Jeskan • Hawkin • Aurel • Dustin • Balto • Bloe • Agner • Felmina • Anna • Klevea • Wald • Sanatoria • Kogou • Huey • Darad • Buirimus • Goyef • Basgath|
|Gods||Güliedistodiez • Shiraori • Sariel • D • Meido|